Broccoli Cranberry Salad
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 12 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white sugar (when I doubled recipe, I used 1/3 cup plus another half of 1/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons fig infused white balsamic
- Combine broccoli, onion, bacon, cranberries, cheese and sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, and white balsamic vinegar together in a bowl until smooth; pour over broccoli mixture and stir to coat.